The Pioneer Library System is now offering more locations for you to pick up library materials. If you are out shopping at the Shawnee Mall, you can pick up your requested materials from the new book box. Using the book box is very easy and fast.
Selecting Book Box Location
1. Find the material you want in the catalog
2. Click the "place a hold" button
-If not already logged in, log in with 14 digit library card number and 4 digit pin number
3. Select a location to pick up materials
4. Write a short comment if necessary
5. Click "Request" button to finalize
6. Click "Return to Searching" or "Logout and Return" to go back to the catalog to continue browsing
You will be notified by phone, email, or traditional mail when your hold is available for pick-up.
-Wait until AFTER noon to pick up materials
-If checking status online:
-"on hold shelf" means item will be delivered the next day
-"checked out" means item is at the book box
-Items are checked out to patron the day it is placed in book box
-Please pick up items within one week
Picking Up Materials at Book Box
1. Type in the last 7 digits of your library card number.
2. Box will pop open and you can receive materials
The book box is a pickup location only. A bookdrop for returning materials is located next to it.