Moore Public Library
The Moore Public Library will resume its popular sessions of “Technology One on One” on Wednesday afternoons from 1 to 3 p.m., beginning Wednesday, Jan. 9, in the Computer Training Center of the library, 225 S. Howard Ave.
Sessions are free and open to the public. Help will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. No registration is required.
Among the topics Information Services staff at the library can help with are:
· Offering in-depth help with finding research information for research papers, projects, or other specific information need
· Download pictures from a digital camera
· Deliver eBooks and audiobooks to eReaders and other mobile devices
· Register for an e-mail account, learn to send e-mail attachments
· Format a resume or other documents
· Start a job search
· Answer most any other technology question
The sessions are intended to be a technology learning experience. Staff cannot help troubleshoot or fix computers or other devices that may have some sort of damage.
For more information, call the library at 793-4349.