Shawnee Public Library
Purcell Public Library, is offering a series of computer classes for beginners. The classes will be on Tuesdays from 9 to 9:45 a.m. and will be taught be library staff members.
Class size is limited and registration is required. The classes run from January 15 to February 12.
The class topics for each Tuesday are
- January 15 Tour of the Computer/Learn Basic Terms
- January 22 Keyboard Basics
- January 29 Basics of Using the Mouse
- February 5 Windows Basics/Folders, Icons & Programs
- February 12 Updating and Maintaining Your Computer/Staying Virus Free.
Drop by the library to register, or call 527-5546.