Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 12:19
Thinking about getting an ebook this holiday season? Did you know your hometown and Virtual Library currently offers over 40,000 titles available for free download? They can be delivered directly to your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other ebook device!
This festive season the Virtual Library will be visiting your local hometown library to provide free training on how to use the downloadable service and talk about the skills needed to start reading free ebooks today!
Contact your hometown library to reserve a spot for one of the following November dates:
- Nov. 5th 6 PM @ SOKC Public Library "Downloading Books with you Mobile, Nook or Ipad"
- Nov. 8th 6 PM @ Purcell Public Library "Downloading Library Books to your E-Reader"
- Nov. 14th 1:30 PM @ Blanchard Public Library "E-Reader / OverDrive Class"
- Nov. 15th 1 PM @ Noble Public Library "Holiday Overdrive Training"
- Nov. 16th 1 PM @ Purcell Public Library "Downloading Library Books to your E-Reader"
- Nov. 27th 6 PM @ McLoud Public Library "I bought an E-Reader-- now what?"
Can't attend in November? We'll be offering classes in December too, so watch for those dates!
Registration is limited. To sign up for this event and find out more information about Overdrive call your hometown library today!
|< Prev||Next >|