What are the rules for using the Moore Library meeting rooms?
Moore Public Library Meeting Room Guidelines
1. To reserve a meeting room, individuals or organizations must contact the library staff and complete a registration form prior to the meeting. Registration forms are renewed each year.
2. By submitting a room request electronically, individuals agree to abide by these guidelines.
3. If a meeting request does not comply with the guidelines, access to the room will not be granted.
4. Priority is given to programs and meetings sponsored by the Pioneer Library System and the City of Moore.
5. All events must be free and open to the public.
6. Participants, activities, and noise level must be confined to the booked room.
7. No event may seek to make a sale, unless the organization is affiliated with the library.
8. Only one meeting may be scheduled at a time.
9. A meeting may be scheduled up to 90 days in advance.
10. No alcohol or drugs are permitted. No weapons are allowed.
11. Meetings and events must be concluded and the room returned to its original condition 30 minutes prior to the end of the Library’s business day.
12. All organizations and individuals must comply with The City of Moore Fire Code (No open flames, candles,or tea lights are permitted and room occupancy guides must be obeyed).
13. Inflatables are prohibited in all rooms as well as the outside areas of the library.
14. If any damage or loss occurs, the group using the room must pay for the repair or replacement of the items.
15. All organizations and individuals will conduct programs and activities in facilities owned or operated by Pioneer Library System and the city or town that is a member of PLS. I agree to monitor the activities to minimize the risk of injury to myself and to the participants. With Respect to any loss or injury arising from the programs and activities, I agree to release PLS and the city or town from any liability and to indemnify and hold harmless PLS and the city or town from any such claim.
16. Sponsoring organizations or individuals are responsible for the deposit of all trash in containers
17. Sponsoring organizations or individuals arrange furniture and return it to the original location.
19. The Moore Public Library reserves the right to cancel any event for any reason.