How do I use the Norman Book Box?
The Pioneer Library System is now offering more locations for you to pick up library materials. If you are out shopping at the Sooner Mall or visiting the B&B Country Store, you can pick up your requested materials from the new book boxes. Using the book boxes is very easy and fast.
Selecting Book Box Location
1. Find the material you want in the catalog
2. Click the "place a hold" button
-If not already logged in, log in with 14 digit library card number and 4 digit pin number
3. Select a location to pick up materials
-B&B Country Store book box
-Sooner Mall book box (located near the family seating South of Old Navy)
4. Write a short comment if necessary
5. Click "Request" button to finalize
6. Click "Return to Searching" or "Logout and Return" to go back to the catalog to continue browsing
You will be notified by phone, email, or traditional mail when your hold is available for pick-up.
-Wait until AFTER noon to pick up materials
-If checking status online:
-"on hold shelf" means item will be delivered the next day
-"checked out" means item is at the book box
-Items are checked out to patron the day it is placed in book box
- Please pick up items within a week
Picking Up Materials at Book Box
1. Type in the last 7 digits of your library card number.
2. Box will pop open and you can receive materials
The book boxes are pickup locations only. Bookdrops for returning materials are located at both locations:
-Sooner Mall bookdrops are located outside the North entrance of Sears & inside by Old Navy
-B&B bookdrop is located in front of store